Reflection!

Every now and then, in the mirror, I see my old self from a few years back.

I can clearly see in the mirror, how narrow-minded these eyes are.

But then does it mean my future self from a few years ahead will find my eyes from now, shallow? I think so.

In those moments of failure, I am pretty sure I will assume that I did enough then. Still, shit happens!

But at present it doesn’t look like I did enough. Anyway, the moment is gone. Now again, I feel I did enough. Is it enough? Asking my future self.

In the mirror, I can see so many fresh wounds. A few of them left scars, that I can see without a mirror too.

I know it is part of growth. That's how I can keep my chin up.

Growth is expensive. Never-ending. Tiring. Exhausting.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Visit

A Legacy

What needed for Excellence - Harsha Bhogle