Home Visit


While coming to my hometown after a long time, it felt like I was going back in time. It was a time shift to a decade almost. It is just I got heavier and become more demanding with the surroundings. All of a sudden people and children were more visible than they use to be. The chill in the air was more uncomfortable even though in old days I use to travel at a worse time. I almost felt I am weakened by my time devotion to comfort myself for all these years.

Side-note:
Of late I am aghast by dipping level of people's intolerance. It seems people are becoming more fragile day by day. Earlier things which could have made no one felt bad or considered to be bearable are now found to be of life-threatening and unbearable at all point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What needed for Excellence - Harsha Bhogle

Those were the simpler relations.