A Legacy

While sitting at the funeral of my friend's father, a question lingered on my mind. When people leave us forever, do they make us think more about them? And surprisingly, I couldn't put many people in that category. I found we have filled our life with so many things that now people surrounding us don't really leave a forever mark in our day-to-day lives. Except for my eldest maternal uncle, no one came across my mind. He was one who left a legacy behind him. His absence made me think about what he would have done had he been still there in present. And that's how I think one leaves a legacy behind. I am not sure we doing anything like that for people around us. Especially I don't find myself in that place. In fact, I find myself to be someone who could make the least vacuum to fill if leave at the moment from this world. I find people with jolly nature to be most memorable and missed when not around.

You guessed it right, I am not one of those.


Comments

  1. I like the post but I don't agree to the last part. There are some special cases of impact that silent people also have on other s lives. It won't be broadcast but it will be there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home Visit

What needed for Excellence - Harsha Bhogle